Last Updated On: 19-Oct-2023
Effective Date: 08-Jul-2021
Information we collect
The following are the general categories of personal information that we may collect and process about you:
- contact information like your name, email and/or social media account identifiers, enabling us to get in touch with you;
- usage data like your IP address, page views, length, timing and frequency of visits, etc.
- communication data: data related to any communication between you and us.
How we use your information
We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes :
- operation of the website;
- user-to-user comments;
- research and analysis.
The legal basis of this data processing is consent (which can be withdrawn at any time) and/or our legitimate interests like proper administration of the website, sending marketing messages or newsletters, monitoring and improving the website, communication with the site’s visitors, etc.
How we share your information
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including data analysis, email delivery, hosting services and marketing assistance.
- Andoreia.com is a WordPress website, hosted on Bigscoots.com’s servers (US).
- Our Mailing list/newsletter provider is Brevo. Its databases are processed and stored solely on servers situated within the European Union. Read here about how Brevo complies with GDPR.
Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at [email protected].
Retention of your information